Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Sockie and the Spring Flowers

After having a busy few weeks, today Sockie and I decided it was time for a break. The tulips are out now and I was in the mood for photography, so I grabbed the nice camera and we ran outside.


Sockie first nestled into a little group of daffodils and tulips.





I love how the petal on this tulip seems to be half yellow and half red!




Mmm... This tulip smelled really good. Sockie quite enjoyed its delicate scent.




A tulip bud! I can't wait until it blooms.




Sockie nestled into another bunch of flowers.They all smelled so incredibly amazing! I envied Sockie. He was able to sit in the middle of all that fragrance. Lucky monkey. ;)





Another pretty tulip! 




I love all of our daffodils! They look so charming all lined up. 




Sockie holding a tulip.




Ah! These daffodils are my favourite! I love the orange and yellow in the middle.




Sockie and I took a moment to laze in the lawn amidst the violets.




I took a picture of some violets while Sockie was resting.




We went into the backyard after lazing in the lawn and I took another picture of a tulip!




Sockie chilled next to the chimney in a bed of more violets!



The first bleeding heart flower of the year! These are very nice. 





Sockie and I had a wonderful time outside today with the flowers. Hopefully this weekend we're going to see more! If the weather is good, that is. Stay tuned to find out where we go. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment