Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Cherries, Sunshine, and a Monkey

Sockie and I went out to pick cherries along the canal recently! It was sunny and warm and glorious, so we grabbed the bike and skedaddled off. :)


Look at that beautiful blue sky... So perfect! 





I stuck Sockie in the tree while I was busy fighting my way through branches to find the delectable fruit.




Some of the cherries we picked.




After we picked the cherries, we went biking a short ways and found some lovely flowers.




One of the flowers! I can't remember what these flowers are called...




When we were done picking cherries, we had a whole container of them! We brought them home and stuck them in the fridge until I could pit them. Then I made a cherry crisp out of them. It was delicious! I'd love to go pick some more. I wish there were still some out there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment