Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Sockie and the Pigeons

Today Sockie and I had a short adventure. We decided to go out and visit the pigeons! We've raised pigeons since I was very very young. They're very cute and personable animals.


Click! She's a sweet bird. The reason her name is Click is because she clicked her beak when she was younger.





Blackbeak! We named him that because he's always had a darker beak. Yes, I named him after a pirate. He is the leader of the cage and the oldest bird.




Fluff! Oh, my dear Fluffy. I raised her by hand. She's the smallest bird in the cage. However, don't let her size fool you. She can stand up for herself quite well. 




Snowy! Snowy is the youngest bird in the cage. She is Blackbeak's mate.


Speckles! Speckles is Click's mate. He's constantly fighting with Blackbeak for control of the cage, but he still doesn't have it. 




Flower! Contrary to his name, Flower is, in fact, a boy. ...We thought he was a girl before. He is Fluff's mate and the biggest bird in the cage.




Sockie wanted to take a picture with everyone. Here's the gang all together!




The pigeons are always fun to visit. :)




2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwww! <3 I love them! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The birds look very cozy. I hope Sockie enjoyed the visit! Did they offer flying lessons?

    ReplyDelete